Monday, February 1, 2021

Second Look Audiobook!


I'm right in the middle of listening to my narrator do Second Look. If you've listened to the other three books in the series, then you know what a talented narrator Tristan Wright is. He can do all the accents and all the voices and just hits all the right notes. Second Look has several different accents, from Farsi to British to American, and he is amazing with them all.

I don't generally listen to audio books because I get distracted too easily and miss parts of the story, but I really love listening to my own books read out loud because the characters are just brought to life in such a different way. I can't wait for you all to hear it!

I'll definitely let you know when it's going to be released.

What about you? Do you listen to audio books?

No comments: