Friday, August 10, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War---What Did I Just Watch?


Well, I know that Avengers: Infinity War has been out for a while now, but I haven't been able to see it until today. I managed not to have any spoilers and went into it excited to see some of my favorite people in action again and how they would deal with each other and the next baddie of the universe. You know, see a fun Avengers movie.

But that is not what happened. At all.

Yes, there was action, but there was so much . . . death and destruction. It was hard to watch and I came away feeling sad more than anything. It wasn't the fun and entertaining ride the other Avenger movies have been for me.

So, without giving any spoilers, did you watch that movie? How did you feel when it was over? I don't even know how to feel about the ending. It was all so . . . unfinished. (Yes, I know it was a two-parter, but that is a pretty big cliffhanger! And I hate cliffhangers. Sigh.)

I missed the fun this time. What about you? Did you love it or hate it?

No comments: