Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A New Book Just Came To Me, So Now What Do I Do?


So, I've been working on a writing project all summer that has been pretty slow going. I was making progress, but not as much as I would like.

But then, while I was almost asleep, an idea for a new book came to me. A book that would be part of my Griffin Force series.

As soon as I got to the computer, the story started pouring out of me. I showed the first couple of chapters to my critique partner and she got excited. It's got a crazy awesome plot, with some twisty/turny characterization that includes some things I've never done before as a writer.

I am so fired up about this book idea.

But now my dilemma is, do I keep going with the shiny new project? Or finish the one that people are expecting and waiting for? Gah! I don't know what to do! But I know that writing this new book has given me a jolt of new life and I might just go with that flow and see where it takes me.

Don't you love it when good things happen?

No comments: