Thursday, August 27, 2015

Under the Mistletoe Is Up For Preorder!




I'm so excited to let you all know that Under the Mistletoe, the Timeless Romance Anthology that includes six contemporary novellas by six award-winning authors (including me!) is up for pre-order! Yay! They are heart-tugging, awesome holiday stories and I know you're going to love them.

I haven't heard exactly what Mirror Press is going to use for the back copy yet, but thought I would share with you the one I wrote to describe my story.

"After a year of recovery, wounded war veteran Jonah Harrison comes home for Christmas. No longer the outgoing high school track star, he just wants to be left alone, away from well-meaning friends and neighbors. But when a blizzard strands him with Cami Jackson---the girl who once knew him best---he can’t hide anything from her, no matter how much he wants to. Cami has a wounded heart of her own, though, and it might take a Christmas miracle for them to find the healing they both long for and the courage to reach for a chance at love."

I can't wait to share all the stories with you. If you want to make sure you have the anthology delivered to your Kindle the moment it comes out, you can pre-order your copy here for only $4.99!

No comments: