Friday, July 16, 2021

My New Story is on Kindle Vella!


Have you heard of Kindle Vella? 

It's Amazon's new program where authors can upload a chapter at a time of a book and readers can follow, like, or comment on the story and the chapter. I've decided to try it out so I'm doing the first book in my new romantic suspense series, Worth the Risk on Vella! 

I'm so excited about this! Click HERE to read the first two chapters in my story. Read, follow, favorite, and tell me what you think! 

Here's the back copy:

Homeland Security officer Tyler Coughlin discovers that surface-to-air missile systems are being offered on the black market and Quinn Parker--a legend in the field for her ability to get the job done---will be sent in undercover. Tyler will be Quinn's backup, but when the mission goes wrong his hacking skills and her expertise in the spy game will be the only thing keeping them from certain death. Can they stay alive long enough to bring down those who want to hurt the U.S. in any way possible?

No comments: