Monday, July 5, 2021

I Need Your Opinion!

 

I have a question for you today. I have so many story ideas running through my head, I could use some outside opinions! After I release Second Guess, the next book in my Griffin Force series, what book would you like to see next from me?

A. I would like to read the next book in the Veteran's Club regency stories.

B. I would like to read the next book in the small town romance series, Lincoln Love Stories.

C. I would like to read another Griffin Force Book

D. I would like to read a brand new story not connected to any of the current series.

E. Just take a break from writing, Julie, you're good for the year!

2 comments:

Natalya Lakhno said...

B, C, or D - unless you really need an E ;)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Thanks so much, Natalya!