Monday, July 19, 2021

My Audio Book Won An Award!


The audio book for my romantic suspense novel, Second Look, got a 4.5 star review AND the Crowned Heart of Excellence in InD'Tale magazine! Woohoo!

My favorite part of the review was, "Second Look is a fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat romantic suspense novel that will leave readers breathless. Ms. Bellon has created a well-thought out terror plot that thrusts Nate and Abby together. While their attraction grows the more time they spend together, they also have a very real relationship that will have readers rooting for not only their survival as individuals, but also as a couple." 

The reviewer also said my narrator, Tristan Wright, was "absolutely fantastic." (And I completely agree!)

You can read the entire review here


 

No comments: