Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Three More Days Until My New Book!


Did you know that we are only THREE days away from this Christmas release? I'm so excited for you to read The Captain's Christmas Promise!

Here's a little sneak peek for you:

Brenna pointed to the gas station in front of them. “Pull off and we’ll separate. You confront them and I’ll come up behind.”

“How about you confront them and I’ll come up behind?”

She shook her head. “I think you need a chance to brush off the rust and do a takedown.”

Colt raised his eyebrows. “Rust? Wow. Okay, I’ll accept your challenge and prove there’s not a bit of rust on me.” He accelerated a little bit. If they were going to do a split takedown, they’d need every second. “I wish I had my gun.”

“This wasn’t exactly the Christmas vacation we envisioned. Who knew we would need our guns with us?” 

As soon as Colt stopped the car, Brenna unbuckled her seat belt. They didn’t have much time. “Ready?”

“Be careful,” he said as he opened his door.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Very fun. Is it going to be on Amazon kindle?

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Yes, it is! I can't wait to hear what you think of it!