Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My Top Twelve Books of 2020

I barely squeaked in and read my goal of 120 books in 2020. Whew! There were some really great books released this year. It was SO hard to narrow it down, but here are my top twelve that I loved. (And it was super hard to choose which is why I have 12!)



Brass Carriages and Glass Hearts by Nancy Campbell Allen


Lakeshire Park by Megan Walker


Where the Stars Meet the Sea by Heidi Kimball


Gentleman and the Thief by Sarah Eden



Solving Sophronia by Jennifer Moore

The Doctor and the Midwife by Sarah Alva



Facial Recognition by Jennifer Peel


Roommaid by Sariah Wilson



The Duke Meets His Match by Karen Tuft


Forget-Me-Not by Sarah Eden


A Captain for Caroline Grey by Julie Wright


The Noble Smuggler by Sian-Ann Bessey



What were your favorites that you read this year?


No comments: