Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Word Count Wednesday

Well, I didn't quite reach my goal of five pages per day.  I did do about five scenes so I'm counting that as a success, especially since yesterday I was starting to hate my story, hate my main character, and want to throw the whole thing in the pool.  So, to have a breakthrough with the story and finding the will to go on is a big deal for me.  I know, I know, the life of a writer is so dramatic.

How did you do with your writing goals this week?

4 comments:

rebecca h jamison said...

This week, I did a lot more writing than I'd done the week before, so it was a good week. I'm hoping to do even more this week.

KaseyQ said...

LOL, glad I’m not the only one who feels like that sometimes! I met my 3,000 word count goal last week, and I’m up to 850 so far this week. Pluggin’ along.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Rebecca and Kasey, you two have motivated me to keep plugging along. Thank you! And congrats on having a good writing week. I really want that to be me next week! *buckles down*

Debra Erfert said...

I have written some words this week, oddly enough. I rewrote an opening first page, and that totaled 329 words. I don't know how good it is, though.