Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Upcoming Conferences and Book Signings

Well, I'm knuckle-deep in drafting Bart's story, so today I just want to tell you about two upcoming events that I will be presenting and signing books at.

Utah Valley Writers Lecture Series

This is a two day conference, open to the public.  It's $50 for both days and that includes lunch.  It's being held in American Fork Utah, and has some really great speakers (besides me).  You can find more details on classes being offered and keynotes, as well as registration information here

I'm also appearing at a free fun family night event on July 1st (Canada Day, woohoo!) with fellow author Jordan McCollum



Here are the details:

The Great White North Comes To Pleasant Grove
July 1st
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Pleasant Grove Library

Come Celebrate Canada Day with Your Family at the Pleasant Grove Library!

There will be:

  • door prizes and drawings
  • displays on fun facts of Canada
  • coloring pages
  • tasting tables of Canadian treats
  • storytime about Canada
  • and much more . . .


It's the perfect family night to learn about our Canadian neighbors.

Canadian author Julie Coulter Bellon will also be signing her books at the event along with Jordan McCollum, whose CIA titles are set in Canada.  Their books will be available for purchase that evening.

I hope you can come to one or both of these events.  I think it will be a blast.  Come introduce yourself to me if you do come.  I'd love to meet you!

2 comments:

Jon Spell said...

Friday looks particularly good, but I have a hard time taking a day off from my day job during the summer. Now, Canada Day, that seems likely. I wonder if I can read I, Spy by then? It's a goal! =)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Jon, I liked the Friday speakers, too! Dang those day jobs.

I bet you could read I, Spy by then. It's a quick read and such a good book! It would be fun to see you if you can come. :)