Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Accountability Post


Well, as you know, it's been a bit of slow going on my new book, Second Guess. I thought I was doing better and moving forward from some of the health problems I've had, but it's not going as fast as I would like. I did manage to edit two chapters, though, so I'm feeling pretty proud of that. I've never had linger health issues before so this is very new territory for me. I'm trying hard to be patient, but that is not my strong suit. Which is maybe why I've been going through this? To teach me patience? I wish I could learn faster . . . 

Every little step brings me one step closer to releasing this book, though, and that makes me happy! I am going to CELEBRATE when this book is released! I'll hope you'll be there with me, too.


No comments: