Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The Utah Jazz Came Through


Have I mentioned that I'm going to be the PTO president for my son's elementary school this year? I admit, it has been taking up a lot of my time. Currently, I am asking businesses to donate to our silent auction. We're a 501(c)3 organization, which helps, and our school is in desperate need of a new sound system. Our fifth grade students put on a school play and the sound system was so bad, the children just had to yell their lines. So, we are attempting to raise enough funds with a silent auction and carnival, to purchase the sound system and have it installed so the children can be heard for plays, assemblies, and other events.

As a Jazz fan, I asked the Jazz organization if they would donate something and guess what? They did! And it was an awesome donation. They gave us an autographed 8x10 photograph of Jordan Clarkson, with a Certificate of Authenticity that it really is Jordan's signature. Woohoo! Jordan Clarkson is one of my favorite players. He's a Sixth Man of the Year winner and just seems to be an all-around good guy. I sort of want to keep the autographed photo for myself, but it's for a good cause, so I will bid for it like everyone else. But I am so grateful for such an amazing donation.

Do you watch NBA basketball?

(Here are some Jordan Clarkson highlights just to show you what a great player he is!)




No comments: