Monday, March 7, 2022

My Big Announcement!


I have a big announcement and I am so excited to share it with you!

I love talking about books that I'm reading and being able to recommend books that I've enjoyed. It's one of my very favorite things! I can seriously chat about books with nearly anyone. 

Today I can tell you that I am a new columnist for Meridian Magazine and my first Book Chat with Julie is live! Yay! You can read my first column HERE and I hope you'll leave a comment!

AND . . .

I also have a new podcast, Book Chat with Julie, and you can hear it HERE: 

AND

You can join my Book Chat Book Club here where we talk about books, get book deals, and have authors as special guests. You can join HERE  

I love today and all the new things coming my way. Woohoo! I hope you'll come join me for a cozy book chat!

No comments: