Monday, March 7, 2022

My Big Announcement!


I have a big announcement and I am so excited to share it with you!

I love talking about books that I'm reading and being able to recommend books that I've enjoyed. It's one of my very favorite things! I can seriously chat about books with nearly anyone. 

Today I can tell you that I am a new columnist for Meridian Magazine and my first Book Chat with Julie is live! Yay! You can read my first column HERE and I hope you'll leave a comment!

AND . . .

I also have a new podcast, Book Chat with Julie, and you can hear it HERE

AND

You can join my Book Chat Book Club here where we talk about books, get book deals, and have authors as special guests. You can join HERE  

I love today and all the new things coming my way. Woohoo! I hope you'll come join me for a cozy book chat!

No comments: