Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Our Next Book Club Author!


I am so excited to be welcoming romance author Jennifer Peel as our next book club author! Have you read any of her books? I'm just starting one and so far it's really good!

(If you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read her books for free!)

We'll be offering prizes to all our readers next week, so be thinking of questions you want to ask her!

Click here to see all her books

Here's the one I'm reading:

Loveless is more than a name, it's a curse.

I, Emma Loveless, have a destiny. It's not the greatest of destinies, but when you have a name like Loveless, what can you do? I'm cursed to always be the friend, never the girlfriend. Unless you count my love affair with Duncan Hines, Dr. Pepper, and the ever-lovable Pillsbury Doughboy. They've seen me through it all, but a girl needs more than refined sugar to curl up to every night. It doesn't help that I have a meddling, albeit wonderful, mother who can't help playing matchmaker. Thanks to her, I can say I've been on a date with a felon. Now she swears she's found the one for me, her new optometrist, Dr. Sawyer King. Meanwhile, I'm preparing for the inevitable restraining order. That is, until I meet the sexy doctor and have to admit my mother is right--love at first sight does exist.

Unfortunately, my last name means business. Not only do I find myself in the friend zone, but also the twilight zone. Only in my world would Mr. Right turn into my stepbrother. To top it off, he brings with him a wicked stepmother who will do anything to keep us apart. Despite all this my heart--or is that my mom?--keeps telling me Sawyer is the one. But what if true love isn't strong enough to interfere with my destiny? It'll be me and the Doughboy...for eternity.

Sound good? You can get your copy here

2 comments:

Heidi Reads... said...

Yay! One of my must-read authors! I loved both books in this series!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Yay! I'm excited to read the other one in the series! Thanks for the recommendation!