Thursday, April 25, 2019

Getting Ready for Avengers Endgame

I just bought my tickets so I can go see Avengers Endgame. I am so excited! In order to prepare, I went to see Captain Marvel (I was literally the only person in the theater until the previews when around six or seven others came in. It was weird to be in a nearly empty theater!)

Captain Marvel was the only one I hadn't seen, so I didn't want to see Endgame before I saw that one, in case I needed to know details from that one. I enjoyed it. It was just a slow, feel-good sort of origin story for Nick Fury, really. Carol Danvers was fine as a character, but nothing really jumped out at me, you know? It was just a nice way to pass an afternoon.

I got home and after dinner, my family sat down and we watched Infinity War again. Just remembering exactly what happened and where we left off will be really important before Endgame tomorrow, I think. And with all the spoilers floating around out there now, I'm really glad I'm going to see it sooner, rather than later. I don't want to be spoiled!

I am so excited, I can't handle it. I have so many expectations for the movie, I hope the writers can do it justice. The early reviews I've seen of it have sounded good, so I'm ready for our heroes to get a win here!

Are you planning on seeing Endgame? Are you spoiler-free?

No comments: