Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Another Great Review For Second Look!


I got a really great review for Second Look from Reviews Only By Grace. This one was such a pleasant surprise, I couldn't help but share it!

My favorite part of the review was this:

This is the first book that I've read by Julie Coulter Bellon and I am more than a little impressed.  I've never been interested in book on war or terrorism before but I am a sucker for a good suspense and Second Look delivers!  Julie has an incredible ability to put you right there in the action, and you find yourself anxiously turning from page to page to find out what will happen next . . . If you're in the mood for suspense and violence that isn't too graphic, then Second Look is a must read! 

Isn't that great?! It made my whole day. You can read the full review here

No comments: