Friday, June 8, 2018

My Interview With Carla Kelly!

As I mentioned yesterday, I had the chance to sit down with award-winning author Carla Kelly to ask her a few of the questions every reader wants to know!

In this first clip, she tells us what the strangest thing she's come across in her research is:


Carla Kelly is known for her westerns and regencies and in this clip she answers which time period she would love to have lived in!


Carla Kelly is so knowledgeable about history and in this clip, she answers who she would like to meet if she had the chance AND when her next book is coming out!


In the last clip, Carla tells us what the best part of being a writer is:


I really enjoyed getting to know her better and I hope you'll check out some of my favorite books of hers like, Borrowed Light and My Loving Vigil Keeping. Well worth your time!

No comments: