Thursday, June 8, 2017

Announcing the Winners!


Thank you again to everyone who participated in my contests last week to celebrate the release of The Capture. The book had a great launch and I'm so happy with how everything turned out and it's all because of you, my amazing readers! I am going to cross my fingers that you are a winner today.

So, let's get to it.


*drum roll*



The winner of the ebook or paperback of The Capture is:

Christina Riggs!

The winner of the paperback is:

Lynette!

The winner of the Amazon gift card is: 

Cathy Jeppsen!


The winner of the autographed copy of The Capture is: 

Jeff Nuttall!


The grand prize winner of the book basket with treats, books, and a new beach towel is: 

Emily McKibben!


Thank you again to all of you who entered! I'll contact the winners so they can collect their prizes.

No comments: