Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Happily Ever After Bridal Shower!

I was so excited to throw a bridal shower last weekend and I chose a Happily Ever After theme. It turned out so well, I thought I'd share a few pictures of the fun things we did!

Shower Favors

I got some pretty pink organza 3x4 bags off of Amazon (I got 100 for $8, I believe) and I did half of them with bath bombs and a tag that read "From Asia's shower to yours---thanks for celebrating with her today!" I did the Cherry Blossom bath bombs from Wal-Mart because they were pink and smelled so good. There were also eight wrapped bombs in a package, which was perfect.


For people who didn't want the bath bomb favor, I did the other half with Hershey's kisses and a tag that said, "Asia is kissing the single life goodbye---thanks for helping her celebrate!


Both favors were a big hit and I think they looked really pretty. 
Here they are on the table:


Game

I only did one game since it was an open house, where I had a pretty jar full of kisses and guests could guess how many kisses were in it. I was surprised how much fun people were having with that!



I also had note cards and pens so guests could write a piece of advice for the bride and groom, as well as their best date idea. I bought the little photo album to slip the cards into afterward, so they could have a cute little keepsake of it. There were some really fun date ideas and a lot of good advice!



Here's the finished table. Isn't it cute?


(I bought the cute Happily Ever After banner on Amazon for $5 and had the pink and blue balloons to match the bride's wedding colors.)


Refreshments

For refreshments I had mini-pink lemonade cupcakes and a beautiful Happily Ever After book cake with their names and date on it. The cake was chocolate with a raspberry filling and it was so good!


Since it was a light luncheon, I also served the five ingredient chicken salad croissants with fruit plates, veggie plates, and an assortment of summer salads. It was perfect!

I love throwing parties, but bridal showers are so fun because it's such a happy occasion. I'm so excited for these two! 





No comments: