Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Need Your Vote!


I was notified by the RONE Award committee that my novel, Love's Broken Road, has made it through the first round of the award process and is moving on to the second! The second round is where the public votes for their favorite book. There are quite a few books that are on the list (and I'm so honored to be among them!) so I could really use your vote.

All you have to do is click here and you'll be taken to the InD'Tale website. Once you log in (creating an account is free and they never sell your email) then scroll down to week five and find Love's Broken Road in the sweet romance category. Click on it and voila! You're done.

As you all know, Love's Broken Road, is my first contemporary romance and I would be thrilled to make it through this round and on to the last one where a panel of judges would read it.

So, could you take a moment and vote for me?

No comments: