Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My Week From You Know Where

Last week I had some minor same day surgery, but all did not go as planned. I had a reaction to the general anesthesia and I could not get out of bed without vomiting and I was extremely dizzy. It was so hard! I hadn't planned to recuperate for an entire week in bed, but I'm so grateful to finally be feeling better and to be able to sit up without the room spinning. It's amazing how much I take my health for granted.

Unfortunately, my illness has put me behind for my new book release. I thought I was going to be able to go forward with the release of Love's Broken Road for Oct. 10, but I think I may have to postpone it for two weeks. I hope you all understand! I'm really excited to share this book with you, but want you to have the best story I can give you and if that means a small delay, I would rather do that so no one is disappointed. It's so hard! But I have the best fans in the world. I truly do. And thank you so much to everyone who has emailed and messaged me. Your support means the world to me!

1 comment:

Charissa said...

Heal up fast. Sorry about the bad reaction.