Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A New Ribbon of Darkness Review

My book Ribbon of Darkness was reviewed by Julie Spencer on Opinions Are Just That.  This is one of my favorite books because I loved my main character, Ethan, and how gray he was.  He had done some bad things in Dangerous Connections, and we see just how far he can be pushed in Ribbon of Darkness before he pushed back.

Julie Spencer calls it "a nail-biter from start to finish," which really made my whole day.  You can read the entire review here

In other news, I bought my tickets for the RONE awards ceremony next month. I'm so excited! Even if I don't win, there's just something about being in the company of so many other wonderful authors that is invigorating. I can't wait to go!

Are you looking forward to anything this summer? Read any good books lately?

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

I'm so glad you've received this good review. You're writer's spirit needed a lift.

Debra Erfert said...

Your, your, not you're. sheesh...