Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

In this past week, my aunt died, my health has taken a turn for the worse, and my son had major surgery.  But I found that the closer to Thanksgiving day I got, the more I concentrated on how grateful I am for the knowledge that this life is not the end, that I am grateful to have people around me to help take care of me when I'm sick, and how my family all gathered to help take care of my son and the little ones at home.  I think true gratitude really is in the attitude and how you look at things.  And today, my heart is full.

So, for all my bloggy friends I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with loved ones, laughter, and really great food.  And that you find the attitude of gratitude in your heart.

              HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

C. Michelle Jefferies said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you feel better soon and your son heals fast.