Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Holiday Hangover in a Bookish Sort of Way


We had so much fun yesterday as a family! We played games, ate lots of yummy food, and then went to see some fireworks. There's just something wonderful about being able to spend time with loved ones. I hope you had a great day as well!

We got home a little late, though, and after all the festivities, I'm sort of dragging today! I'm really tempted to just curl up on my couch and spend the day reading. I just started A Confirmed Rake by Martha Keyes and I'm really enjoying it so far! It's different from other regencies I've read and I like it! What are you reading this week?

Also, just a reminder that today is the last day you can get The Captain's Files for free! You won't want to miss these books.

Get your free copy HERE

No comments: