Thursday, May 26, 2022

The Best of State Awards!


Tonight was the awards ceremony for Best of State. It was amazing! The entire experience was so much more than I expected.

As I walked backstage after receiving my medal, (I won for Best Children's Book) there was a lady there to give me my certificate and commemorative coin and she was saying how wonderful it was to meet me and how she loved my children's book. It just touched me that she was so excited about the book. 

Honestly, it's moments like those that make everything worth it! We were treated to an incredible dinner, then musical entertainment that included a high school band that sounded so professional and Octapella who were incredible. From the beginning to the end, it was so much fun. What an unforgettable night!


The hardcover book is on sale right now for only $20.41! You can get your copy HERE

No comments: