Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Is Anyone Else Exhausted?


Our family's schedule for May is absolutely crazy! Every day we have several year-end activities with recitals, concerts, a school play, geography bee, soccer games, dance rehearsals, it's just never-ending! Today alone we had a geography bee in the morning, I hosted a Volunteer Appreciation luncheon at my home (so I was cleaning and setting up), then picked the kids up for school and dropped my daughter at dance while I went to cub scouts with my son. Once that was over, I got ready for book club (which was a true pleasure, I LOVE talking about books!) But I admit, I crashed after and went a soaked in a hot bubble bath to decompress. But it seems like every day in May is like that! Another mom told me today that May is like Christmas but without the presents. I laughed because it is so true! Busy, busy, busy.

Now, I don't want you to think I am complaining. I love that I can experience all these things with my kids. I'm lucky to be able to be there and clap for them and tell them how wonderful they are. But, if I'm being honest, I'm really excited that we're almost done with the school year, haha.

Is anyone else having a crazy month of May?

No comments: