Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The Never-Ending To-Be-Read List

 


Well, I always said there will never be enough time for be to get through my to-be-read list. I admit, it's a large pile, mostly because my favorite authors keep releasing new books and I have to move them to the top. For example, Sarah Eden just released Charming Artemis and I could hardly wait to dive in! Jennie Hansen's new book, Not a Word, also went to the top of the pile. And honestly, there are SO many good ones coming out in the next few weeks. I am ready for a chill in the air, hot chocolate, and a warm blanket to snuggle up with while I read my book.

But since I am still recovering from my illness, I seem to have the time on my hands to start making a dent in that to-be-read pile. It's kind of fun to go back and read some of the ones that had gotten relegated to the middle of the pack. There are so many great writers in this world. If only I had this kind of time every day all year long!

How long is your to-be-read list? Do you just work through it, or move new books to the top? Do you think you'll ever read through your pile?

No comments: