Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Christmas Shopping--Have You Started?

 

Usually by this time of year I'm close to finishing my Christmas shopping. (Yes, I'm one of THOSE people.) With my illness, I am woefully behind. I did make some great headway today, though. (And I had a lot of fun! Retail therapy is the best, haha!) I had heard reports about there being supply chain issues and was worried that might affect the gifts I had wanted to give, so I was extra motivated!

Since I can't really go out very much yet, I was limited to online shopping. As I browsed, the things I was trying to buy seemed to be in stock and I was happy. But then when I got to some bigger items, there were shipping delays and some items out of stock. Thankfully, I did manage to find most of what I wanted, but two of my items won't be arriving until the end of November! I am so glad I started early!

What kind of Christmas shopper are you? Do you finish early? Or wait until December?

2 comments:

Natalya Lakhno said...

Haven't started yet....

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

When do you usually start, Natalya?