Monday, May 4, 2020

Teaching My Fifteen-Minute Marketing for Authors Class

Well, I'm teaching at a writing conference this week and I'm focusing on fifteen-minute marketing for Authors. It's hard to fit everything I want to talk about in a 50 minute class! But I finished the recording today and hopefully the students learn something new. Here's the picture of me teaching. I wore my lucky shirt, so hopefully that helped!


And if you'd like more information about Fifteen-Minute Marketing for Authors, you can see my book HERE


Here's the back copy:

Have you ever said, “I don’t have time to market my books and I don't know where to start?”

As a busy mother of a large family, best-selling author Julie Coulter Bellon was trying to balance kids, writing, and getting her books in front of the right audience. Some days it seemed impossible until she developed a system of marketing that harnesses the power of just fifteen minutes. Through proven patterns that have increased her visibility and sales, Julie will teach you her system of  fifteen minute marketing techniques with tools that any author---from beginner to advanced---can add to their marketing toolbox.

No comments: