Thursday, July 11, 2019

I'm Going On A Writing Retreat!

I'm so excited to be going on a writing retreat this weekend! I have so many goals that I want to accomplish and having that precious time to do it in will be invaluable. I can't remember the last time I had truly dedicated writing time, so I'm really looking forward to this. And I'll be with fellow writers and absorb all that wonderful writing energy. (It will be tempting to just visit and not write, but I'm determined to be wise.)

 Of course my little boy is worried about who will tuck him in at night, which pricked my mama's heart, but I assured him his daddy would take over that special privilege.

So, hopefully, when I come back I will have some wonderful writing goals accomplished and something to announce very soon!

Do you ever go to retreats for a recharge or for your occupation? Were they productive?

No comments: