Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Mission Impossible Fallout Is SO GOOD!


My husband surprised me with some late night tickets to Mission Impossible Fallout, and while I love the series, it wouldn't be over until 1 a.m. I'd had a long day with the kids and I was thinking, "what if I fall asleep?"

I did not need to worry about that. At. All.

It was so action-packed, I was literally on the edge of my seat wondering how Ethan Hunt was going to live through about twenty scenes! Chase scenes, crazy stunts, everything I've come to expect in a Mission Impossible movie was front and center, but this installment also has some emotional scenes added to it that I loved and really thought added a depth to the story. There were a few loose ends from previous movies that were tied up, but there were so many twists and turns that I didn't see coming. And if you are a Henry Cavill fan, you definitely will be happy with his performances, I think. But the final fifteen minutes are incredible and SO INTENSE. I know I'm sort of gushing, but as someone who writes action adventure books, this movie was everything I love about the genre.

I won't give away any spoilers, but if you want to see a crazy good action movie, go see this one. I think it's the best of the series!

Here's the official trailer:


No comments: