Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Audio Book is LIVE!



I am SO EXCITED! This day is finally here. The audio book for All Fall Down is live! Click here to see it.

This has been such an amazing process. My narrator, Simon Pringle-Wallace is a true professional and I can't wait for you all to hear how wonderful he is at bringing my story to life.

AND if you get a free trial membership to Audible, you can download my audio book for free! Awesome, right? (It's $14.95 a month after that and you get one audio book a month, plus 30% off on other books.  You can get more details by clicking the How It Works button on the link above if you're interested.) (And no, I don't work for Audible or anything, but I'm looking into being a member myself and thought I'd pass along the details to you.)

So, what are you waiting for? You can go listen to the two minute sample for free and tell me what you think. I know you want to!  (Then come back and tell me what you think so we can happy dance together!)

No comments: