Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Is Nearly Over, Can You Believe It?

Can you believe 2014 is nearly over? What an up and down year it has been for me both professionally and personally.  But today I'm choosing to focus on the good things that happened this year.

Professionally

I just found out I made Meridian Magazine reviewer Jennie Hansen's Top Ten Favorite Books of 2014 list.  Woohoo! You can see that list here.

Ring Around the Rosie was nominated for a Whitney Award and a Swoony Award.

From the Ashes was nominated for a Swoony Award.

Pocket Full of Posies won Honorable Mention for Best Suspense

I started a street team (Julie's SWAT Team) and have had a blast getting to know all the people on my team.

I've received some wonderful reviews and fan letters that I keep in a special place to pull out when I need them most.

Personally

My oldest son got married to an incredible woman that I'm so proud to call my daughter!

My oldest daughter earned a Bachelor's degree.

I'm so blessed and grateful to be a mom to eight great children!

And I hope you know how much I appreciate all of your encouragement and comments. Especially to Debra and Jon who have been my blog cheerleaders for a really long time.

Happy New Year! Maybe 2015 be fantastic!

1 comment:

Debra Erfert said...

Yay! Congratulations on the Whitney nomination! Maybe we'll go up against each other in May. I kinda doubt I'll make that finalist cut, but you've been there. What a great year, huh?