Monday, December 16, 2013

My Top Picks for 2013

I was going through the list of books I read in 2013 and thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite books I read this year. Since 18 is my favorite number, I narrowed it down to 18, but it was hard! There were so many good ones. Here are my picks.

Finding Sheba by Heather Moore
My Name Used to Be Muhammed by Tito Momen
Longing for Home by Sarah Eden
Drops of Gold by Sarah Eden
I, Spy by Jordan McCollum
Lifestyles of the Great and Spacious by John Bytheway
Esther by H.B. Moore
Blood Relations by Michaelbrent Collings
The Unbounded series by Teyla Branton
The Timeless Romance Anthologies Heather Moore, Sarah Eden, Annette Lyon
The Aliso Creek series by Heather Moore
Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson
My Own Mr. Darcy by Karey White
Her Hesitant Heart by Carla Kelly
The Grecian Princess by N.C. Allen
Rocky Road by Josi Kilpack
Lord Trowbridge's Angel by G.G. Vandagriff
Where the River Once Flowed by Jennie Hansen

What were your favorite books this year?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved I Spy. I still need to read Drops Of Gold. Blackmoore was awesome, and its becoming widely popular. I am so excited to read My Own Mr. Darcy. You pick good books!

Debra Erfert said...

I read many of those, and I agree, but you left off two that I found that need to be on the list. Pocket Full of Posies and Ashes Ashes. What's up with that?

Jon Spell said...

I didn't read that many books cover to cover, but the one that sticks out in my head was 11/22/63 by Stephen King. Great time travel / slice of historical fiction novel.

Also... Mistress by James Patterson. Fluffy, but fun.

Man, I need to read more books!

Jon Spell said...

Ooh, and Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. That was an amazing read!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Thanks, Brooklyn!

Debra, you are so sweet. :)

Jon, I haven't read any of those. I'll have to put them on my to-read list. :)

Jordan McCollum said...

Brooklyn, you just made my day!!

Eighteen is your favorite number? ... Can you imagine your fam with 10 more kids?

Of course, my lucky number is 633 so... yeah.