Thursday, December 30, 2021

What Were the Top Three AOTP Podcasts This Year?


As you know, I'm part of the Authors Off the Page podcast, (we're starting our third season next month!) and if you are one of our listeners, (even if you're not) here is an interesting statistic!

Our top three most listened-to shows in 2021 were:

1. Werewolves, Vampires, and All Things Halloween

2. All the Best Gifts

3. Do You Have a Favorite Meet-Cute (And Would You Like to Know Ours?)

I'm not surprised the Halloween episode is our top listen. I laughed pretty hard during that one! But I'm just so proud of our podcast. We have had so much fun with it in the last two years and I can't wait for this year. Getting to know Becky Monson and Jennifer Peel has been a highlight in my life! And they are so funny. I could just sit and laugh with them all day. 

Do you have a favorite episode from last year?

No comments: