Thursday, January 30, 2020

Some Sad News


My aunt passed away last night. I've been reflecting on her life and what she meant to me. Though I'm sad she's gone and will miss her, I'm grateful to have known her and to have great memories of our time together that will live on. Some of my very favorite memories of her are her laugh, how much she loved her family, and how incredible she was at the game Words With Friends. I loved playing her and rarely ever beat her! It will be so strange not to play anymore.

Anyway, I'm sad today, so if you care to share any cute cat pictures or memories/family stories of your aunts and/or extended family that bring a smile to your face, I would love that!

2 comments:

LAWonder said...

It is so hard to lose lived ones. At least it isn't forever. One day we will enjoy each other again, even more!
I have lost so many loved ones recently. I can feel empathy for you.

Thank you for sharing.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

I appreciate you saying that. Thank you so much. *hugs*