Thursday, December 26, 2019

My 2019 Keeper List---Do You Need Some Book Ideas For Your Gift Cards?



Isn't that meme adorable? I love Baby Yoda.

Did Santa bring you some books for Christmas? Or gift cards? I'm so excited to use mine!

If you need book suggestions, I was looking over the clean romance books I loved this year and thought I'd give you some of the books that topped my keeper list in 2019! 

In no particular order:

1. The Lady and the Highwayman by Sarah Eden

2. Moonstruck by Sariah Wilson

3. Charlotte's Promise by Jennifer Moore

4. For Love or Honor by Sarah Eden

5.  My Not-So-Wicked Ex-Fiance by Jennifer Peel

6.  The Lady in the Coppergate Tower by Nancy Campbell Allen

7.  The Heart of a Vicar by Sarah Eden

8. Daisies and Devotion by Josi Kilpack

9. Love at Lakewood Med by TJ Amberson

10.  Wager for a Wife by Karen Tuft

11. Finding Anne de Bourgh by Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen

12. Deborah by H.B. Moore

13. Girl in Gray by Annette Lyon

14.  My Not-So-Wicked Stepbrother by Jennifer Peel

15. Heart of the Rebellion by Sian Ann Bessey

2 comments:

Why Not? Because I Said So! said...

Many of my favorites are also on your list! It was a great year of reading. But every year is a great year of reading for me! :)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Me, too!