Monday, June 17, 2019

Missing H50--Should I Do a Fanfic?

I'm actually sort of missing Hawaii Five-0 these days and I've been thinking about an alternate season ending. I even wrote out a few scenes just to get it out of my head. I'm nervous to post any of it, though, and even if I did, well, the material still needs a polish. But I have some questions for you:

How into fanfiction are you? Do you like alternate realities or scenes that go along with the canon of the show?

What shows are you missing most this summer?

5 comments:

Darlena said...

I like fanfiction and I'd love to read what alternative stories you can come up with.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Darlena, I SO appreciate you. Thank you for being such a loyal commenter. Are you reading any spoilers coming up for next season or are you going spoiler-free?

Darlena said...

Thank you Julie. I try stay as spoiler free as I can but have stumbled across some information in the last few days about Alex and what he's up to. I don't scour the net for info though. What about you? Do you like spoilers?

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Yes, I read all the spoilers! I probably shouldn't, haha. Are you excited for the new season?

Darlena said...

LOL Nothing wrong with reading spoilers I suppose. I tend to do it all the time with other shows that I watch, mostly due to never watching anything live when it's aired on TV. I record to watch later and I'm usually about a month behind.
I am looking forward to the new season and hoping it will be a good one. And I can see that you are excited :)