Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Any JAG fans out there?


Are there any JAG fans out there? Did you watch the NCIS:LA reunion of Harm and Mac last Sunday? Because that was definitely not what I was expecting and I'm so sad/frustrated! Harm and Mac were one of my favorite couples and I never missed an episode. 

*spoilers* If you don't want to be spoiled stop reading now.

To find out that after a decade of watching them work to be together and everything they went through, all the push/pull, to then find out they haven't seen each other for NINE YEARS is such a punch to the gut. No wedding. No kids. What a huge disappointment! We deserved our happy ending. I mean, the coin toss what such a tough ending to swallow anyway, but at least we had hope that they lived happily-ever-after. Now we know they didn't. Sigh.

(I may have been tweeting about it on Sunday and I saw this morning that Pop Culture posted one of my tweets, which is kind of fun in a way.) You can see it here

So, was there anyone else who watched the JAG "reunion" last Sunday? What did you think?

No comments: