Thursday, December 8, 2016

Favorite New Book Reviews (One With Pictures!)



I was so happy to find some new review of Love's Broken Road. I wanted to share a few of my favorites.

1.  At Kindle and Me where the reviewer had taken the time to find pictures to go along with her review! It was a fun twist on the reviewing norms.

Beside the pictures, my favorite part of the review was this line:

"The story is about finding out who you are and overcoming grief and abuse and more importantly learning to love again."

Thank you so much to Kelly!

To see the pictures and the full review click here



2.  At Joy In The Moments, Char said, "It melted my heart like ooey gooey cinnamon rolls, and was delicious for so many reasons—side characters and stories were riveting, the theme tugged at my heart, and the writing was great."

I love cinnamon rolls! And I loved this review as well.

Thank you, Char!

To see her full review click here


3.  The last one was from Sheila at Why Not Because I Said So. My favorite line from her review was this one, "This romance will lift your heart, and restore your faith in the power of hope and love." Awww, thank you Sheila!

To see her full review click here

I'm still so amazed and thrilled at the reception of this romance. I appreciate everyone who has read and reviewed it for me. Thank you!

No comments: