Thursday, November 10, 2016

Reviews For My New Novel Are Coming In!



I am so thrilled to see some of the reviews that have come in for my new novel, Love's Broken Road. As you all know, I've been very nervous about having my first romance released and I've let out a big sigh of release as the first reviews have been good!

Getting Your Read On said, ""This book was easy to fall into and felt so good around my heart. I really enjoyed it!"

Bookworm Nation said, "The romance was sweet and you can't help rooting for these two to figure things out. I loved the setting, I'm a sucker for the small-town charm. I hope Ms. Bellon sets more books here . . ."

My Book A Day said, "Wow, I loved everything about this book from the very start!"

and Sheila Staley said, "This romance will lift your heart, and restore your faith in the power of hope and love."

All of these reviews are going in my Happiness File. It makes all those hours and hours of work writing that romance totally worth it. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and lifted me these last few months getting this one released. I appreciate all of you!

You can get your Kindle copy here

No comments: