Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I Have Two Things To Tell You . . .



I have two exciting things to tell you!

The first thing is:

My novel, THE CAPTIVE, is up for a RONE Award for Best Suspense! It's made it to the fan round where fans can vote (you don't have to have read it) and if I get enough votes, it will go to the final judges' round.

So, this is me, asking you to take a moment to vote for THE CAPTIVE! (You have to be registered to vote, but it's easy and free.) Could you click here to cast your vote for me? Thank you so much!


The second thing is:

I will be signing books at the 
Saratoga Springs Library (in Utah)
tomorrow night at 6:30 p.m. 
and I'd love to see you! 

There will be a drawing for a Book Lover's Basket and all my bestsellers will be on sale for $10 so you can get your Mother's Day shopping done for all the women in your life that love suspense. Don't miss it!

No comments: