Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Has This Ever Happened To You?

I'm reading a book right now and I'm right at the good part!  There's only about 20% left and it's been a pretty good book up until this point with lots of plot lines that are intriguing.  I can't wait to see how they're going to be resolved. However, with such a short amount of time left in the book, I'm starting to wonder if the author is going to be able to tie things up in a satisfying way.

Sort of like this:


I'm hoping for the best! And I REALLY hope it's not going to end earlier than that with a lame preview of another book. I want all 20% in tying up this story!

Has that ever happened to you?


2 comments:

NaDell said...

I hate deceptive abrupt endings to books because of previews....

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

I hate that! A rushed ending and a long preview is so aggravating.