Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Writer Goal Wednesday

photo credit: plnaugle via photopin cc 


Well, school is officially out and summer has begun! I know I'm going to have to revise my writer goals from now on, into something smaller while my kids are home.  My babysteps will definitely be babysteps, but even a little bit gets me closer to my goals, so I'm willing to do whatever it takes!

This week I listened to the final edit of the audio book of Through Love's Trials and the first fifteen minutes of the audio books for Ashes Ashes AND Falling Slowly! I am really happy with how all three of them are coming along. Hopefully Through Love's Trials will be finished this week or early next week. *fingers crossed*

I also have been doing a little more work on my novella. That's probably what my goals will have to do with every week now---things that will help me finish writing and revising that novella by the end of July.  That's my goal, anyway.

So, this week, my goal is to write ten pages on my novella. Every babystep counts, right?

How did you do on your goals this week?

2 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

Hey, ten pages on a novella puts you at the end on four or five days. That's super!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

I really need to figure out a way to motivate myself. I'm procrastinating like you wouldn't believe!