Thursday, August 14, 2014

Castle Season 7 Spoilers!



You all know I'm a huge Castle fan and we've been waiting all summer to see what happened to Rick when he was in a car crash on his wedding day.  The last thing we see is Kate in her wedding dress looking at a smoking car in a ditch.  Poor Kate.

But some new spoilers are starting to leak out and they make me SO EXCITED for the new season to start! I'm going to tell you some of them here, and if you don't want to read them, do not read on.  (Although, there's no big reveals or anything, so I think you're fine. But it's up to you.)

It has been reported that the new season opens up right where the last episode left off.  There's no time jump.

Kate Beckett will be investigating exactly what happened to Castle, but it won't take the whole season.

Kate and Rick will not be torn apart.  Their relationship will be stronger than ever.

They're going to be exploring more of Castle's character this season.  Why is he interested in murder? Why does he do what he does?

All of that sounds good to me!  The season premiere will be September 29th.  I know my phone will be on silent and the lights off so no one comes knocking on my door.  What about you? Are you excited for the new Castle season to start?

(I read the spoilers here, and here if you want to go read them yourself.)

3 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

I know I won't remember the season's opening night, so I'll read what happened on your blog. LOL!!!

I vote for their marriage still taking place, hopefully on the season premier.

Jon Spell said...

I wouldn't call anything in there a spoiler. What, the main character the show is named after is still alive? How can they keep up these twists?

I am ready for it, though. Just need to finish up a couple of summer shows and ...

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Debra, I would like that, too.

Jon, it is a spoiler! But yeah, I do wish there were some more substantial ones out there. I can't help myself! I love spoilers! :)