Friday, July 18, 2014

Nearly Freebie Friday

Well, friends, I am having some blogger issues today so I can't do my usual post with the cover and all the fun stuff, but I did my best to let you know that Sarah Eden's book, Kiss of A Stranger (my favorite one of hers!) is on sale for $2.99!

That is an amazing price for her Kindle books (they're usually over ten, silly publishing company!) so head  on over to Amazon and go pick up your Kindle copy while you can!

Let's hope blogger works for me by Monday. Maybe it just took an early weekend, you know? We all need those once in a while, right?

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Debra Erfert said...

Loved that book. Read it!

Karey said...

Thanks for the nice review and I apologize for the cliff-hanger. I've annoyed a few people with that. Oops! But I promise you'll get answers and I'll try to make it worth the annoyance.

Have a great week.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Thanks, Karey. It's such a great book, I might break down and read the second instead of waiting for the third. Such a hard decison! You did a great job on the book!