Thursday, April 18, 2013

My New Book---Reviewers Wanted

So, I've been kind of giving stuff out piecemeal and today I thought I'd put it all together for you in a nice tidy blog post.

Here is the cover for my new novel, set to be released in May 2013


Here is the back copy:


Are you ever really innocent before proven guilty?

Sophia Naziri is wanted for questioning in the murder of a U.S. senator.  She’s worried the police will show up on her doorstep any moment, but when Detective Colby Black appears, it’s to help her put out a kitchen fire, not arrest her.  Yet.  His easy smile and persistence in getting to know her put all her troubles to the back of her mind until an Iranian hit man tracks her down.  Getting arrested becomes the least of her worries and the handsome detective could be her only way out of this¾if she tells him the truth.

Colby Black’s sniper skills have been a blessing and a curse to him.  As a member of a Hostage Negotiation Team, he can use them to save people, but sometimes he can’t protect the innocent despite his best efforts.  Yet, when Colby gets pulled into a web of deceit and lies surrounding his mysterious next door neighbor, he has to make a choice¾ guilty or innocent, should he protect her or let her go?  As Colby gets deeper into the conspiracy, he’ll have to use everything he has, including his sniper skills, in order to survive.  But when he’s faced with the moment of truth, can he trust the woman at the center of it all?

 You can read the first chapter here

Can I just say what a great feeling it is to be able to post these things?  There were days when it didn't feel like this book would ever be done and I'm so excited it is!  And I can share them with you!

I can't wait to hear what you think of it.  Really.

Okay, now let's get down to business.  If you would like to review this book in May or June, please comment below (or email me privately at juliecoulterbellon@gmail.com) and give me your email addy so I can email you details.  I'm looking for people who would blog about it and be willing to leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads.  Let me know if that's you!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always enjoyed your books! I don't have a huge following but I'd be happy to review it. lindzee.armstrong AT yahoo DOT com.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Thanks, Lindzee, I'll get you the details! :)

Unknown said...

I don't have a large following either but I would love to review your new book. primarymary2 At gmail DOT com

Debra Erfert said...

Me! *raises hand* Pick me! I'll review your book on my little blog, and Tweet about it, and review it on Amazon, and even Goodreads. Yep, I can do that.

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Thanks Mary and Debra! I'll email you the details.

jodi said...

I don't have a blog *sigh. I am very excited to read it in may!!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Jodi, I still love you. :) Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Melanie said...

I'd love to review it! I blog and post on Goodreads and Amazon. eli5duke at gmail dot com.

M. R. Buttars said...

I'd love to review it! I have Goodreads and Amazon accounts I will post to as well.

m.r.buttarsbooks at gmail dot com

Nicole said...

I'd love to review your book!