Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Word Count Wednesday

Well, I didn't do as well this week as I did last week, but I've had family coming into town and lots of family activities going on.  That's my excuse.

I did get 2235 words overall, so that's something and I can feel good about that.  I really need to buckle down, though, because critique group is coming up and you really don't want to face my group unprepared. At least *I* don't.  They give you this look . . . *shiver*

Yeah, I better buckle down.

How did you do this week?

4 comments:

Janice Sperry said...

I wrote 4,200 words and that doesn't count the editing I did on another project. I actually didn't write anything today and tomorrow isn't looking promising. Friday is Storymakers... My word count next week will be pretty dismal.

Jon Spell said...

Any chance your critique group reads your blog? ;)

Debra Erfert said...

I got in 4,000 words, plus a scene I deleted. I rewrote that and I forgot to record that first word count, but maybe another 1,000.

Julie, good luck with your group!

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Janice, that's okay. Some words are better than no words and Storymakers is a good excuse, right?

Jon, I sort of hope not. Haha!

Debra, you amaze me each and every week. :)