Friday, April 25, 2014

A Very Exciting Day!

I spent today at my daughter's university convocation and celebrating with my family afterward. I am so proud of her for graduating with a Bachelor's degree.  Definitely a parent payoff moment.



The second exciting thing that happened was that I found out Pocket Full of Posies is a RONE award finalist!  Woohoo!



Click here to see the full list of the finalists.

So you can imagine the huge smile I've been wearing on my face today.  Such a great day!

5 comments:

kristine N said...

Oh, congratulations! Wonderful news on all fronts!

Debra Erfert said...

Yay! Congratulations on both the award and your daughter graduating. How exciting!

Heather Marsten said...

Congratulations, on both accomplishments.

Jon Spell said...

Way to go, Julie! First of many, right? =)

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Thanks so much everyone!